Who we are
Help on Your Doorstep is a registered charity (number 1133145) working in the London Borough of Islington. Our team works across Islington, with offices in EC1, Canonbury, Caledonian Road, Finsbury Park and Archway.
Help on Your Doorstep aims to make a visible difference to the health and wellbeing of the communities it serves by empowering individuals to overcome the barriers they face and improve their lives. We do this through pro-active engagement with local people, professional provision of information, advice and guidance and in partnership with local service providers.
Help on Your Doorstep’s Trustees, staff and volunteers believe that in all our endeavours we will be:
- Professional, in the way we deliver services;
- Empowering, in our approach to working with individuals;
- Rooted in the communities we serve, so that we are informed and responsive;
- Committed to quality, underpinning our provision of information, advice and referrals;
- Equally accessible, through being approachable and non-judgemental;
- Informed, as a result of our commitment to the continuous review of the needs of communities.